JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never heard of this prototype, but it is quite neat-o.

This is really neat, I love these weird guns of the past. Another reason to hate any kind of clamp down on home manufacturing is the total lack of natural innovation in gun design and engineering people create when they have true engineering freedom in firearms.

This is really neat, I love these weird guns of the past. Another reason to hate any kind of clamp down on home manufacturing is the total lack of natural innovation in gun design and engineering people create when they have true engineering freedom in firearms.
There's an explosion of cool coming out of the 3D printed community - and it's only going to get better as prices come down on printers.

There's an explosion of cool coming out of the 3D printed community - and it's only going to get better as prices come down on printers.
I'm all for it! I was looking into 3D printers, but it just seemed way above my head in some areas. I also read it's best to learn how to fix your particular product as they are all kinda different and unique designs. I was going to see if local community college did classes for 3D printing.

I'm all for it! I was looking into 3D printers, but it just seemed way above my head in some areas. I also read it's best to learn how to fix your particular product as they are all kinda different and unique designs. I was going to see if local community college did classes for 3D printing.
I would imagine that they do. It's on the ever longer todo list to design a cartridge holder for my .22LR…there are companies that'll print your item for you if you send the file. I can't afford a printer just yet…but still want to get some stuff made.

I would imagine that they do. It's on the ever longer todo list to design a cartridge holder for my .22LR…there are companies that'll print your item for you if you send the file. I can't afford a printer just yet…but still want to get some stuff made.
Very cool! They are extremely pricey and from what I've read very fragile machines. I hope you update the forums with your 3D printing journey and learning that be a cool new area to see videos and tutorials.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top