JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Man... So I have always loved large fixed blades and I was shopping around for one for my plate carrier setup and landed on a busse trough raider and loved the look and bit the bullet. Well it is here.... And being the genius I am I didn't bother looking at the size, I really don't even know what to do or how to mount this on a carrier. I feel like you can fend a bear off with it

20200903_175316.jpg 20200903_175601.jpg 20200903_175912.jpg

With covid going on we haven't been able to do our usual camping trips haha, as soon as we can I'd like to put it through the paces! Life time warranty right?

I don't like cheap, overpriced, poorly made knives but thanks for sharing. J/k. The last few times I looked, they only had the same offerings - I thought maybe something happened. I'll have to give them another look.

I bought a few Busse's a couple years back. I found it a bit irritating that they didn't include a sheath. Stout no doubt knives, however.

I like that they don't make you pay for a sheath of their choosing up front. They do occasionally offer a leather sheath as an add on you can get at point of sale.
But is it made of the material you want, is it the color you want, does it hang off your belt at the right height?
I've got a whole box of sheath's I had to pay for but don't want or need.
I'm not cracking on you, just offering a different perspective.
Nate

Well, I just don't see an efficient way to draw that blade while you're wearing that rig. I see a lot of ways to hurt yourself, but probably because I see the rig from only 1 angle.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top