JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You really think he's that far off?

You're spot on, this is a free market, you'll see me say again and again, capitalism goes both ways... but I read his complaints aren't about the economics of supply and demand, it's about the lack of business ethics in regards to the companies who are intentionally manipulating the market, cancelling orders when they realize they can charge more, etc...

Again don't buy from that vendor. As far as ethics go , no law was broken and it does actually go back to a supply side issue . Maybe they sold something expecting their price to be the same.

We also have a ton of new shooters entering the fray. They aren't used to "normal" pricing.

A buddy of a buddy bought some 9mm (while I was holding some for him at a "normal" price) for $50/100! He didn't know any better, just wanted something to go shoot

A buddy of a buddy bought some 9mm (while I was holding some for him at a "normal" price) for $50/100! He didn't know any better, just wanted something to go shoot
Hate to say it but $25 / box of 50 is becoming the new "normal". Just saw some steel case, previously $7 / box stuff advertised for the "low" price of $40. Blessed is he or she who was socked up in February.

With these prices on 9mm I'm so tempted to sell a couple of cases to double what I paid for it.

But at the same time, I'm not sure it's worth making a few hundred dollars profit just to be left short on ammo supply.

Thoughts?

At the currently increasing prices, I could sell for about 5x what I paid...but I'm not. Want to have enough to share with close friends as needed.

I have always looked at ammo as a sort of savings account. It's rarely going to go down in value and if I need cash, not to hard to convert back to fiat quickly.

So when the upper I had been eyeing went up by $200, I sold some ammo to make up the difference.

Pretty funny. A company calling themselves "Cheaper Than Dirt " selling .223 for over a dollar a round. Kind of like a mortuary with a business name of "New Life Services".
Yeah but although business is dead, folks are still dying to get in there....
I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip the waitress.
:s0133:

1596256852264.png

I don't get it? Who's the seller here^^? Does anyone actually buy that? Oh, I guess if you're one of those folks that's rolling in dough and will never run out? The people that buy absolutely anything that draws their eye, on a whim?

I look at it like "I don't HAVE TO shoot"? Even if I was rolling in dough, I wouldn't pay that just on principal alone!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top