Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Business Information @ Dave's Palisades Service

Discussion in 'Dave's Palisades Auto Repair' started by SDR, Feb 10, 2011.

1. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

Dave's Palisades Service has been family owned and Family operated since 1967, 40 + years... We pride ourselves on Customer Service in our Fuel Islands and our Service Bays...

Our Fuel Islands offer Old Fashion Service, Windows Washed, Fluids Checked, Air Pressure Checked at no Xtra cost ...

Our Service Bays are equipped with a Certified Master Technician , A Service writer "DJ" and all the information and Equipment needed to effectively Service and Repair Import and Domestic vehicles... I "Shawn" was the Main Technician for many years and have turned this hat over to hand picked trustworthy Technicians so I can tend to the Business end of things...

Feel Free to Call or Stop By at 1680 Southshore Blvd Lake Oswego,Ore,97034

Phone- 503-636-7935...

Hours
    Hours- Fuel Islands Monday through Friday 6AM to 9PM, Saturday 7AM to 9PM, Sunday is 8AM to 8PM.... Service Bays are Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM...
    Vehicles can be picked up and dropped off during Fuel Island Hrs, No need for permission to have a vehicle towed to us for Repair...

After Hours Number is My Cell - 503-341-8226

Thank You for Looking

http://www.davespalisadesautocare.com/