JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
9-24-2017 SCOPE HAS BEEN SOLD.

For sale is a Bushnell Model# 73-2632 Trophy 2-6x32 pistol scope in excellent condition. The optics are crystal clear and the only marks you see is some tape residue where the rings were mounted.

I originally paid $175 for the scope and included in the sale is the original box with papers and like new rings and Butler Creek flip caps.

Only used on a 22LR High Standard Victor.

Price $95

Scope-8.jpg

Scope-7.jpg Scope-6.jpg Scope-4.jpg Scope-2.jpg

Last Edited:
For sale is a Bushnell Model# 73-2632 Trophy 2-6x32 pistol scope in excellent condition. The optics are crystal clear and the only marks you see is some tape residue where the rings were mounted.

I originally paid $175 for the scope and included in the sale is the original box with papers and like new rings and Butler Creek flip caps.

Only used on a 22LR High Standard Victor.

Price $95

View attachment 392419

View attachment 392420View attachment 392421View attachment 392422 View attachment 392423
where in washington

Damnit! The good deals are always far away... ☹

If you like I can look into what it would cost to ship. I would think to ship the scope and rings without the box it would be very reasonable. If interested let me know I am more than happy to see what it would cost.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews