JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Bushnell
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Vintage Bushnell ScopeChief 4x Rifle scope made in Japan lenses are great condition with no issues, turrets adjust perfectly, no blemishes,, ECT. This was Bushnell's top of the line optic up till the 80"s and still works great. Comes with a brand new set of Leopold 1inch scope rings and brand new Leopold rifle scope mount(rings and mount have boxes and screws for mounting.) Scope has a couple of scrapes that are purely cosmetic and do not effect functi IMG_20211026_015300.jpg IMG_20211026_010215.jpg IMG_20211026_010102~2.jpg IMG_20211026_010102~2.jpg IMG_20211026_015300.jpg IMG_20211026_010310.jpg on at all but this is expected with a optic over 40 years old. I'm asking for $50 or best offer or trade. All offers will be considered with no reasonable offer refuses(the mount and rings ran around $20-$25 each ) media0_21.jpeg media0_18.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Price is negotiable and I'm open to any offers especially since I'm not sure how to price this other than knowing how much I had paid for the Leopold 1 inch scope rings and short action scope mount. Let me know what your offer is and I will do my best to work with you and any reasonable offers will be accepted

Price is negotiable and I'm open to any offers especially since I'm not sure how to price this other than knowing how much I had paid for the Leopold 1 inch scope rings and short action scope mount. Let me know what your offer is and I will do my best to work with you and any reasonable offers will be accepted
The price you have on this is more than reasonable.
Someone will spot this in a day or three and happily pay your asking price.
Best,
Gary

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top