JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$179
Manufacturer
Bushnell
City
Philadelphia
State
Other
Zip Code
I have a Bushnell holosight made by EOTECH and is was made to go on a Bow but it works and mounts just like any other eotech. I also have a new EOtech hood to go on it and a new Knurled knob and new hood screws and new battery case. It does not have a elevation adjustment screw because the bow optics didnt need it. But I never had any problem not having it. The optic has the 64moa circle and the 1 moa dot but there is a stationary circle reticle that the 64 and 1 sit in. Not sure why but you quickly get used to it and it never bothered me or hindered the optics accuracy.

This is in excellent condition and no battery issues. It is a N battery model and as long as you always use the correct N batteries and not the ones that are the same size but are 12v you wont have any problem. If you use the 12v batteries it will ruin the optic and it will be unrepairable.

There is also another way to go with this optic. If you buy it and email eotech saying you have one and that it's not working right. Say the batteries only last a few minutes and then it dies even with brand new batteries. They will offer you to send it to them and the day they receive it they will send you a code for 50% off any optic on their website. Even 50% off the $1800 VUDU scopes or the $1000 eotech and magnifier combo and of course 50% any eotech

I paid around $75 just for the eotech parts line the hood and battery cap ect...

I took a pic of it with the hood on and its held on by the knurled knob and thats actually held on good enough but it would be easy to drill and tap a couple holes in the body where the holes are in the hood. I checked it out and you wouldn't be hurting the optic as it's just the body and no electronics in those areas.

15855132396196239672455548743517.jpg 15855132883462697978148507769015.jpg 1585513328459242047517612485185.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Also if you buy it and want to send it to eotech to get the 50% off code they do not inspect the optic at all. They even say to not ship it with it wrapped in anything or they will refuse it
They dont even want it shipped with the battery cap. They dont do any checks on it. Once they get it they trash it right away. Then they email you the 5o% code. As I said you can use the code on any optic even the $1,800 VUDU scopes down to the $500 XPS2 .
The reason I know this is because about 3 weeks ago I sent my 1st Bushnell holosight to eotech for the 50 off code

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.