JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For Sale: Bushnell Fusion 1600 ARC Laser Rangefinder Binos

I've had these great binos for a couple years, used during elk season with great results. Very nice not having to carry both binos and a rangefinder. I've been able to range smooth objects almost a mile away. Trees and bushes around a clearcut are no problem. Has a mode that makes ranging trees more effective too.

From the official site:

10x42 binocular combined with Angle Range Compensation (ARC) laser rangefinder; comes with carrying case, battery, and neck strap included
Fully multi-coated optics; roof prisms with BaK-4 glass and PC-3 Phase Coating
10 to 1600 range finding; bow and rifle ARC modes; selective targeting system modes
100 percent waterproof and fogproof; Rain-Guard HD water repellent lens coating
Two-year limited electronics warranty; limited lifetime optics warranty
10 X 42Mm Measurements
1,600-Yd Laser With Arc

So I don't have the case and strap, and they are spray painted camo, but the glass is clear and there's no damage. Originally cost $950 and will sacrifice for $400. Just moved due to a divorce and need to get above water again. Cash around Corvallis or Eugene preferred. Can also ship if you send a MO. Thanks for looking!

jI2JCC0.jpg

UCQYZj5.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top