JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been looking for a new scope to mount on a .308 piston driven semi-auto. There seems to be a handful of names that get praise more than others but every one of them also seems to have drawbacks, including costs. I get buy once, cry once but not everyone needs exactly the same thing.
I don't hear a lot of chatter about Bushnell, yet it seems like several pro shooters use a Bushnell Elite Tactical.
I've concluded that if it's good enough for the pros then it's good enough for me. Any thoughts on these? If I could get one under $1,200 would it be worth it?

I have never heard of them. What compelled you to go this route over the more common names?
Lots of reviews (not on the site). Looks and price. After I bought and mounted the first one it was easy to purchase a 2nd. Plus comments that said the owners were quick to either fix a problem or to make sure that a customer was completely satisfied. Can't afford $2-3K for glass

Lots of reviews (not on the site). Looks and price. After I bought and mounted the first one it was easy to purchase a 2nd. Plus comments that said the owners were quick to either fix a problem or to make sure that a customer was completely satisfied. Can't afford $2-3K for glass
Thanks for the insight, I'll give them a look.

18D5D719-B702-43B0-A027-DBF0E797C409.jpeg CC849850-B5B6-41E0-BCAE-80E8034A38D2.jpeg 1E8C7677-D9DC-4738-9E53-EB993AD72F60.jpeg

Nice! I can tell by looking that the quality is at least on par with other scopes in it's price category or more. I'm a little finicky about reticles because I'm used to certain things. I like reticles busier than most people would but NOT like Tremor reticles.
I'm not trying to sell you on anything but just mentioning them because I like them. Are there better scopes, better glass, different reticles? Sure. But they are a good value for the prices. Happy hunting for scopes!

I'm not trying to sell you on anything but just mentioning them because I like them. Are there better scopes, better glass, different reticles? Sure. But they are a good value for the prices. Happy hunting for scopes!
They happen to fall right about the price range I was looking to stay within. I can't afford the $2k+ scopes either but I want something built like a tank with high quality glass. Hopefully this is it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top