JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been looking for a new scope to mount on a .308 piston driven semi-auto. There seems to be a handful of names that get praise more than others but every one of them also seems to have drawbacks, including costs. I get buy once, cry once but not everyone needs exactly the same thing.
I don't hear a lot of chatter about Bushnell, yet it seems like several pro shooters use a Bushnell Elite Tactical.
I've concluded that if it's good enough for the pros then it's good enough for me. Any thoughts on these? If I could get one under $1,200 would it be worth it?

I have never heard of them. What compelled you to go this route over the more common names?
Lots of reviews (not on the site). Looks and price. After I bought and mounted the first one it was easy to purchase a 2nd. Plus comments that said the owners were quick to either fix a problem or to make sure that a customer was completely satisfied. Can't afford $2-3K for glass

Lots of reviews (not on the site). Looks and price. After I bought and mounted the first one it was easy to purchase a 2nd. Plus comments that said the owners were quick to either fix a problem or to make sure that a customer was completely satisfied. Can't afford $2-3K for glass
Thanks for the insight, I'll give them a look.

18D5D719-B702-43B0-A027-DBF0E797C409.jpeg CC849850-B5B6-41E0-BCAE-80E8034A38D2.jpeg 1E8C7677-D9DC-4738-9E53-EB993AD72F60.jpeg

Nice! I can tell by looking that the quality is at least on par with other scopes in it's price category or more. I'm a little finicky about reticles because I'm used to certain things. I like reticles busier than most people would but NOT like Tremor reticles.
I'm not trying to sell you on anything but just mentioning them because I like them. Are there better scopes, better glass, different reticles? Sure. But they are a good value for the prices. Happy hunting for scopes!

I'm not trying to sell you on anything but just mentioning them because I like them. Are there better scopes, better glass, different reticles? Sure. But they are a good value for the prices. Happy hunting for scopes!
They happen to fall right about the price range I was looking to stay within. I can't afford the $2k+ scopes either but I want something built like a tank with high quality glass. Hopefully this is it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top