JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like new Bushnell Ar-223 3-9x40 with BDC reticle.
  • Side focus parallax adjustment for adjustable long-range accuracy and a fast-focus eyepiece
  • Target turrets (1/4 MOA click value) for pinpoint precise adjustments
    IMG_3379.JPG IMG_3385.JPG
Like new condition with box. $75

Lol I hear you man no sweat, it works out here that a lot of guys trade because throughout the year you get deals on bulk ammo, mags, range gear, sights etc. and try to flip those into other things down the line...GLWS!

-Informational only-

OP, if you haven't allready:

You need to delete messages from your inbox to clean it out.

New members are only given a handful of space until they've been active for a while with a buncha posts or become supporting members.

Thanks for the info. Is there any easy way to delete messages? I tried but I can only remove myself from conversations and other options. Any help appreciated

Your welcome.

AFAIK "leave conversation" should do it.

Just leave the selection button alone for accepting further conversations from whichever members message is being deleted, or they may not be able to message you in the future. Dunno on that. It may be just for that convo...

Used to have a message somewhere giving you the user an idea on how full your mailbox is. Don't think supporting members have it (bigger mailbox).

Newer members mailbox was small. ?10 or ?20 conversations.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top