JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone running one of these on your AR or have experience with them? Contemplating one for a range only AR with no other sights. Post pics of your setup if you have one.

I recently got a Bushnell AR optic for my 10/22 from a member here. I really like it. Glass is of decent quality, the little knob for adjustment is my favorite part. I wish more scopes came with that little dongle, or at least the option to add one.

Ran one a few years ago, decent for what it is. I tend to go back and forth between red dots and lpvo scopes...20 years of competitive shooting and I still cant make up my mind...

Ok, so DVOR was running a great deal on the Vortex Strike Eagle but, thanks to the stupid holiday, bank was closed yesterday and I couldn't get a deposit in. They had a 6 day sale and by day 2, they were all sold out!:mad: Anyway, I ended up after some research, getting the Burris MTAC 1-4X24 in the following color and reticle for a smoking deal! Less than two hundred w/free shipping.:D

75352.jpg 813786637__28345.1541697591.jpg

Last Edited:
Even though DVOR is essentially OpticsPlanet, I've bought most of my scores through them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top