JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Busmaster XM15-E2S
200rds through it since new, like new condition. No scratches or wear.
Bushmaster collapsible stock
16" heavy barrel, will shoot .223 or 5.56
2 30rd bushmaster magazines
TruGlo 2x Reddot scope and leupold mount.
Black carrying case.

Looking to trade for a California legal AR-15 with magazine lock.
(These are usually off-list lowers.)

Willing to straight trade w/all add-ons for a CA legal version with atleast 1 10rd magazine. Stupid right? :)
or would consider trading for a utility ATV 4x4 quad
I am driving to BEND, OR area tomorrow and PORTLAND, OR area for christmas, can do FTF trade with ODL.
PM

You really only need to swap lowers, with a fixed mag you can keep your existing upper

Trade for an OLL (off list lower) while you are still up here, add a Bullet Button and swap parts, disassemble the mags and modify them to 10 rounds once you get there.

OR sell the current mags as rebuild kits when get there

*edit
OLL are just about any lower from a company producing them after the year 2000 (Mega, Doublestar, GSW, LMT, Lauer, Noveske, Stag to name a few)

I moved up from Cali and have a bullet button you can have man (first thing I did when I got here was pull the damn thing out of my AR). I think I still have the 10 round mag lying around you can have as well. If you want them let me know and I'll mail them to you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.