JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Tough times call for tough measures....:(

I'm offering this in a package with all of my carbine gear. Included is the following:
P6130051.jpg

Bushmaster XM15-E2S in .223 Remington / 5.56mm carbine. Stock is pre-ban. Mainly been in storage for home security. Bought the rifle in 2003 and it has only had about 100 rounds put thru it...hasn't been fired in years BUT has been regularly maintained, cleaned and oiled once a month.
P6130052.jpg

First Samco M33 handguard set (rails) are currently installed but stock handguards will come with it. First Samco G27 molded grip is installed but stock grip will also come with it. Bushmaster foldable vertical foregrip for attachment. Will include Bushmaster padded hard case and instruction manua and govt issue cleaning kitl of course....

Russian made "Cobra" Electronic Collimator Red Dot sight with manual and camo carry case. AWESOME red dot with four modes and brightness button, windage and elevation knobs. Mounts forward on the M33 handguard.
P6130053.jpg
P6130054.jpg
P6130055.jpg

240 rounds of ammo....200 rounds of American Eagle 55 grain FMJ Tactical XM193 and 40 rounds of Silver Bear 62 grain.
P6130056.jpg

10 magazines...6 30 round GI Govt issue, 2 20 round GI Govt issue, 1 Bushmaster stock 10 round and 1 Colt 10 round. Will include in a Woodland Tactial Load Bearing Vest...holds all mags. The two 10 rounds are carried in the grenade holders at the bottom.
P6130057.jpg

I'd prefer a face-to-face sale, asking $1100 OBO and would consider trades for another home defense rifle, shotgun, or handgun + cash. I'm on Whidbey Island, WA so will be willing to travel greater Seattle area for trade. Don't have feedback here but have done Ebay for over 10 years with 100% feedback.

Thanks for looking! :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.