Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bushmaster XM15-E25

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by fstdraw, Nov 21, 2011.

1. fstdraw

fstdraw Salem Active Member

I bought this gun from a fellow forum member. The gun was as advertised and in great shape. However, I didn't pay attention to the barrel length. It's a 12 in. w/the factory extention (one piece of course), but I need a 16 inch. I'm willing to sell it for what I paid for it, $625.00.

I fired it this morning with a mag of reload and a mag of factory S&B 5.56 and it was flawless. I've cleaned and lubed it, now it can be yours. Comes w/box, sling, lock, book, Truglo red dot, lazer and three 30 rd. mags. (1 bushy and 2 LEO). As you can see by the pics, it's a flat top w/carry handle. More pics on request. Thank you.

2. sanitizer97045

sanitizer97045 oregon city New Member

If the total barrel length is 12 in you have a short barrel rifle. you cant have it or sell it without a ATF stamp. You sould talk to a class 3 dealer to make sure you are not breaking federal gun laws.

some one please correct me if I wrong.

3. Garg

Garg east of portland metro Hold my beer..... watch this Bronze Supporter

Looks like a 12" barrel with about a 4" permanently attached flash suppressor, making it a total of 16" and street legal. The OP wants a 16" barrel.

4. fstdraw

fstdraw Salem Active Member

That is correct. The "rifled" portion of the barrel is 12 inches. The extention makes it a full 16 inches. Of course the barrel is machined as one piece. Thank you for asking.