JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bushmaster Varminter in factory Max1 camo $1200 firm
DCM competition barrel, 24in fluted, extra heavy profile machined to SAAMI specs of 4150 ChromeMoly Vanadium steel, competition crowned muzzle. Two stage competition trigger 3.5lbs pull 1lbs let off(adjustable)
Chambered in .223/5.56
Bi-Pod: Harris SL
Optics: Burris Fullfield II 6.5x-20x 50mm Ballistic Mil-Dot

I put time (and a good amount of money) into this rifle when I bought her, the gun is like new, I only put 50 rounds down the pipe for sighting in the scope and then put her in the safe, well things have changed and I think I'm ready to let her go. I'm willing to sell her out right but I also wouldn't mind trading,If your interested please research the rifle, scope, and bi-pod this is not your run of the mill bushmaster. I know I'm a new guy to the site and I have nothing but respect for the rules and the other members of the community, I would like to add some positive feedback to my profile as well. I look forward to feedback on what I have for sale...thanks for looking. PM me for any more detailed info or pics you might want, thanks again.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.