JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gotta pay down some bills so no trades, cash only. $1100 Firm.

Selling my Bushmaster Predator .223-5.56 Rifle w/ 20in barrel crowned and fluted. It comes with a bipod (Caldwell), Scope (Tasco), a few Mags (various) 2x 10rd, 2x 20rd and a carry bag (US Peacekeeper). Also comes with a little over 250 rounds of ammo.
As you can probably guess by the Mags the rifle had a FTE and FTF issue with ammo when I got it. It would have issues with steel case ammo and for awhile I thought it was the magazine but then learned how to adjust the magazine tension and haven't had issues since. It has always run fine with brass case ammo.
I also added an extension to the charging handle to make it easier to clear the scope. It's fun to shoot but I enjoy my pistols and since some things have to go I figured I would start here.

Please ask any questions you may have but I am not an AR guru so use plain english. I can take pictures and post them (Black magic is involved) if any more are needed

Predator is the bottom rifle - <broken link removed>

The scope is a Tasco Target and Varmint scope -

Model: VAR624X42M
Power/Obj. Lens (mm): 6-24x42mm
Field of View (ft.@100yds./m@100m): 13' - 3.7'/4.3 - 1.2
Exit Pupil (mm): 7mm @6x/ 1.75mm @24x
Lens Coating: SC/ML
Focus Type: Eyebell
Parallax Setting (yds./m): 15/13.7 to infinity
Eye Relief (in./mm): 3"/76
Reticle Type: True Mil-Dot
Windage/Elevation: 1/4 M.O.A. Glove-Grip Turrets