JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade my Bushmaster Predator. It has had about 200 - 250 rounds through it from me and i believe only a few from the previous owner. Below i've cut and paste the details from Bushmaster since I figure they can describe the details better than I can but feel free to PM any questions you may have that aren't already answered here. This rifle is in very nice condition my only issue with it is that it does not like to cycle Cheap ammo, and since I just plink with my AR's this is important to me. It works great with good quality Brass cased ammo though.

As far as trades go, I'm looking for another Assault rifle type gun. It could even be another AR but I'm mainly interested in plinking so it needs to be able to reliably cycle cheap-o ammo. I'm open to most type assault weapons, but no AK's unless you want to give me Two for this one, and even then it's a maybe. I'll consider other guns (no hunting rifles) like high end 1911's or a few nice guns. I won't place a trade value because I don't know what it is with the random pricing of AR's right now. If the trade is for a different caliber I will throw in the ammo I have, which is a bit over 200 rounds (though it wont feed well).

Rifle ----
• The 20" Barrel is fluted 4150 ChroMoly Vanadium Steel (not chrome lined) with sharp 1 x 8" twist rifling for the heavier bullets typically used on bigger varmints and predators.
• Designed around our DCM Competition Barrel, in a 20" Fluted, Extra Heavy Profile – machined to SAAMI specification tolerances of 4150 ChromeMoly Vanadium steel. Full length fluting reduces weight and increases barrel cooling. Barrel is a full 1" diameter under the Forend, and has an 11° Competition Crowned Muzzle.
• Bushmaster Two Stage Competition Trigger with 3.5 lb. pull 1st stage and 1 lb. let-off (2nd stage)
• A Vented Aluminum Tubular Forend "free-floats" the Barrel from the Receiver forward for optimum accuracy – 12 cooling vents in the Forend increase barrel heat dissipation.
• A Bipod Stud has been installed on the Forend for easy mounting of most bipods or a sling swivel.
• Ambidextrous, Ergonomically Designed Pistol Grip is included with a rubberized, non-slip textured surface.

Caliber ....................................5.56mm or .223 Rem.
Operation ...............................Gas Operated / Semi-Automatic
Magazine Capacity ...................5 Rounds (accepts all M16 / AR15 type)
Overall Length .........................38.25" [97.16 cm]
Barrel Length ..........................20" [50.8 cm]
Rifling ....................................1 turn in 8" [20.32 cm] R.H. Twist / 6 lands & grooves
Weight w/o Magazine ...............8.0 lbs. [3.63 kg]

Scope ---
Model: VAR624X42M
Power/Obj. Lens (mm): 6-24x42mm
Field of View (ft.@100yds./m@100m): 13' - 3.7'/4.3 - 1.2
Exit Pupil (mm): 7mm @6x/ 1.75mm @24x
Lens Coating: SC/ML
Focus Type: Eyebell
Parallax Setting (yds./m): 15/13.7 to infinity
Eye Relief (in./mm): 3"/76
Reticle Type: True Mil-Dot
Windage/Elevation: 1/4 M.O.A. Glove-Grip Turrets