JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a bushmaster patrolman a2. With removable carry handle. It has the case and a few mags. A few hundred rounds. It has all the moe parts as most people put on. I have all the original parts and Also a magpul stock that was about $100. I would like to get $950 obo for it. Pics on request. Text or Call 360-721-05 eight eight

...or click the UPLOAD A FILE button when making a response and attach the photo the same way as you would when emailing.

Pics added

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Im not sure what the difference is between an A2 and A3 but I am pretty sure its an A2.
A3 designates a removable carry handle as shown in the photos. If it were a fixed carry handle, then A2 would be the designation.

I may be wrong, but I thought strict hi-power require an A2 upper, however, I have shot a CMP match with the A3. IMO...A3 is preferable since the CH can be removed and optic/red dot mounted. Mounting a scope to an A2 requires one to raise their head like some sort of Meerkat while shooting.

My $0.02

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.