JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Offering Bushmaster ORC AR-15 with the following:
*343 rounds of .223
*2 PMAGs
*1 Windowed PMAG
*1 Steel MAG
*YHM Specter length hand guard
*YHM Phantom Comp/Muzzle brake
*YHM End Cap for Hand guard
*YHM Low-profile gas block
*Magpul MIAD Grip
*Magpul Sling
*Stock Flash Hider
*L3 EOTech Holographic Sight
*Bushmaster Hard Case
Less than 1000 Rounds put through it. Has been in the case and well taken care of. No problems with it just no time to use it! $1200 or best offer. Cash only. Located in Southwest Washington.

DSC_0313 (640x426).jpg

DSC_0320 (640x425).jpg

DSC_0321 (640x513).jpg

I can buy a brand new gun same model for about 589$. I like what you have done with your gun, but can only offer 900$ w/ eotech included. I can part with the ammo.

Thanks.

The gun has had a hand guard job professionally completed on it, the sight added, this comes with over 300 rounds of ammo, magazines and more. If you are still interested I would like to negotiate further but I cannot do $900. The cheapest I was able to find online retailed at around $799 bone stock. Let me know what you think. Enjoy your evening.
I can buy a brand new gun same model for about 589$. I like what you have done with your gun, but can only offer 900$ w/ eotech included. I can part with the ammo.

Thanks.

This was the gun that I was referencing for that price... I will keep looking at this point but am still very interested in your gun and if you would like to reconsider 900$ i am in. Appreciate your consideration.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top