JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Offering Bushmaster ORC AR-15 with the following:
*343 rounds of .223
*2 PMAGs
*1 Windowed PMAG
*1 Steel MAG
*YHM Specter length hand guard
*YHM Phantom Comp/Muzzle brake
*YHM End Cap for Hand guard
*YHM Low-profile gas block
*Magpul MIAD Grip
*Magpul Sling
*Stock Flash Hider
*L3 EOTech Holographic Sight
*Bushmaster Hard Case
Less than 1000 Rounds put through it. Has been in the case and well taken care of. No problems with it just no time to use it! $1200 or best offer. Cash only. Located in Southwest Washington.

DSC_0313 (640x426).jpg

DSC_0320 (640x425).jpg

DSC_0321 (640x513).jpg

I can buy a brand new gun same model for about 589$. I like what you have done with your gun, but can only offer 900$ w/ eotech included. I can part with the ammo.

Thanks.

The gun has had a hand guard job professionally completed on it, the sight added, this comes with over 300 rounds of ammo, magazines and more. If you are still interested I would like to negotiate further but I cannot do $900. The cheapest I was able to find online retailed at around $799 bone stock. Let me know what you think. Enjoy your evening.
I can buy a brand new gun same model for about 589$. I like what you have done with your gun, but can only offer 900$ w/ eotech included. I can part with the ammo.

Thanks.

This was the gun that I was referencing for that price... I will keep looking at this point but am still very interested in your gun and if you would like to reconsider 900$ i am in. Appreciate your consideration.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top