*YHM Phantom Comp/Muzzle brake
*YHM End Cap for Hand guard
*YHM Low-profile gas block
*Magpul MIAD Grip
*Magpul Sling
*Stock Flash Hider
*L3 EOTech Holographic Sight
*Bushmaster Hard Case
Less than 1000 Rounds put through it. Has been in the case and well taken care of. No problems with it just no time to use it! $1200 or best offer. Cash only. Located in Southwest Washington.

DSC_0313 (640x426).jpg

DSC_0320 (640x425).jpg

DSC_0321 (640x513).jpg

Reactions
I can buy a brand new gun same model for about 589$. I like what you have done with your gun, but can only offer 900$ w/ eotech included. I can part with the ammo.

Thanks.

OP
H
Reactions
The gun has had a hand guard job professionally completed on it, the sight added, this comes with over 300 rounds of ammo, magazines and more. If you are still interested I would like to negotiate further but I cannot do $900. The cheapest I was able to find online retailed at around $799 bone stock. Let me know what you think. Enjoy your evening.
I can buy a brand new gun same model for about 589$. I like what you have done with your gun, but can only offer 900$ w/ eotech included. I can part with the ammo.

Thanks.

Reactions
This was the gun that I was referencing for that price... I will keep looking at this point but am still very interested in your gun and if you would like to reconsider 900$ i am in. Appreciate your consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Trigger Happy Guns
    1.00 star(s)
    Horrible Service
    I just came back from here to do a private transfer. First of all, they charge $55 for the transfer which is crazy, but that was not my main...
  • Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Little Shop!
    I went in the place several weeks ago while visiting my kid at school. I ended up buying a new set of electronic ear muffs as my old ones were...
  • Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    My go-to
    Neil has been nothing but professional, helpful and fair since I was a brand new shooter. He and his staff treat everyone with respect and you...
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    1.00 star(s)
    Completely unhappy!
    Not happy, customer service is highly lacking, and the male employees are rude. We wont be back!!
  • Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
Top Bottom