JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF. 05/27/2010.

Bushmaster M4A1.
It is in great shape with a low round count.

Comes with sling and 3 30 round mags.

M4 Profile 14.5 inch barrel (designed originally to accept the military M203 Grenade Launcher) with permanently attached Phantom Flash Suppressor for a total barrel length of just over 16 inches. Hard chrome lined in both bore and chamber for long life and ease of cleaning. Six position tele-stock is fitted - when retracted, carbine length decreases by 4 inches for convenient handling/storage.
Upper receiver is in original A1 configuration - with dual flip-up aperture 300-800 meter rear sight (windage adjustable). Front sight is A2 square post (elevation adjustable).

Since I am on the border of OR/WA I will consider trades from this area, although depending on where you are coming from we may have to do it at an FFL if out of state.

The Cash price is $800, firm. I will also include 100 rounds of Winchester 5.56
Might take a glock 9mm in partial trade.

PM me offers.

Last Edited:
I have had several offers at this point, but nothing that I love. If you have any other possibilities let me know. If I don't get a better offer I may take one of the previously made offers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.