JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD...Bushmaster AR15 in .223/5.56 LEO Mfg in 2002. Has Rollmark "Restricted Law Enforcement/Government Use Only" Surefire Weapon Light (unsure model). Sling. Made by Bushmaster in Windam, ME. Model is XM15-E2S. 1/9 Twist 14.5" Barrel with Pinned/Welded Izzy Flash Suppressor. NO Trades, FFL Required. I am in Medford OR and not able to travel.
Bush1.JPG Bush2.JPG Bush3.JPG Bush4.JPG Bush5.JPG

Last Edited:
Where did you come up with this? Vague!

I believe all hi cap mags made after 94 and until 2004 were required to say that on them, so the authorities would know if mags were owned before the ban was in place and would be grandfathered in. A lot of ARs from the era are marked like that as well, I have not seen any post ban rifles marked like that, so that's my assumption about when it was made.

I actually see the original post says it's from 2002 as well, I missed that at first.

I believe all hi cap mags made after 94 and until 2004 were required to say that on them, so the authorities would know if mags were owned before the ban was in place and would be grandfathered in. A lot of ARs from the era are marked like that as well, I have not seen any post ban rifles marked like that, so that's my assumption about when it was made.

I actually see the original post says it's from 2002 as well, I missed that at first.
Many were used LEO rifles re sold to the public after the ban was repealed, some may have escaped into civilian hand as new, therefor my question.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.