JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Opened a brand new Bushmaster 5-round magazine to do a rifle volley for a Memorial Day service. 5-round magazines make a lot more sense than a 20 round magazine when you're only loading three rounds. I've had it a year or two, again, unopened. I gave it a quick function test, and it would not feed the bottom two rounds.

Contacted Bushmaster, and four emails later, they are still questioning where I bought it and how long ago I bought it. Seems they are trying to get out of any responsibility for replacing it. Really?

You'd think they'd just replace it, no questions asked.:confused: I guess I'm spoiled by Ruger.

P1050655.JPG

P1050637.JPG

Last Edited:
Maybe the follower needs to be fitted. Or there's a hang up in the body somewhere.

Take it apart and see what is going on, and never go Bushmaster for another magazine.

Oh yes, I know I can smooth things or bend the lips, but it's brand new. Fixing it myself is not the point. I just expected they'd replace it, without question.

P1050641.jpg

Last Edited:
Well, their customer service is certainly lacking. If they don't do anything at all, I'd just move on and fix it then look elsewhere.

If its brand new then it doesn't matter where you got it tbh, they're just wanting out of it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top