JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$675.00 obo

Bushmaster Commando AR 15 in excellent condition – Factory Configured as follows:

11.5" barrel 1/9 twist H BAR profile, w/ permanently attached 5.5" flash hider (16" total length to make the feds happy.) A2 Style Upper, w/ M-4 Feed Ramps, factory S/A bolt carrier group and charging handle.

New N/C Star red dot optics, w/ accessories, with carry-handle mount + accessories.

Also includes:
• Comes w/ 1 -30 round factory magazine.
• 2 packages of range targets.
• Brass catcher
• Site Mark –223 REM Premium Laser Boresight

Excellent rapid fire grouping @ 50 yards. Great complete setup for home defense and range; only selling due to transportation needs to youngest son's wedding.

will send additional pictures upon request

AK 003.jpg

Last Edited:
Be glad to; please send me your email address and I'll forward them to you. I've also decided to include a 5-round clip with the sale of the gun, but if you purchase it, be careful with it, if it's in the gun and loaded, it can be overlooked and one could jack a shell into the chamber w/o noticing it. That's why I'm selling it! It's required by law, if one is hunting with it.

The money order is in the mail, then I ship it to him; once he gets it, he has 3 days to return it ..... THEN, it's sold; it's the way it works; I'll take it off here as soon as it's finalized.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.