JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably a good gun, Bushmaster makes nice stuff, although I don't like looks of AR pistols. And I'd go with an aluminum lower myself, but I bet the carbon composite is plenty strong.

So are the lowers the same as any AR? because I know that the bolt system is different, lets say that somebody wanted to put a stock on it and maybe a quad rail will they have a problem doing that? I havnt ever built an AR so I really dont know much about the damn things, I know it comes with 1000 rounds so thats a really big selling point to me

I had one for a while. It functioned good but was loud and had a lot of muzzle blast with the short barrel. They are fun but I prefer something with a stock. It was pretty accurate, but somewhat difficult to shoot without a stock. I used a cheap red dot on mine.

As far as the lower being standard I do not remember. I know the upper did not have a forward assist.

Good luck if you go for it.

I have a carbon rifle and I think it is a really fun gun. It is so light. However how the rail attaches on the top is a very weak point. It is held on by one screw I ended up using epoxy to make sure mine will never move.

With a scope on the rail you can wobble it side to side.

Me no likey....

1zpt8c5.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews