JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Standard no-frills Bushmaster Carbon 15 5.56 AR Rifle New in the box, never fired and never handled except for the photos below.

This is a recent manufacture Carbon 15 with the upper and lower in carbon fiber. Super lightweight and a great beginner rifle for women and children. This includes everything that came new in the box including the Bushnell red-dot sight, 30 round magazine, mounts for the scope, sling, etc.

This rifle belonged to a friend that passed away recently from cancer. If it matters to you- the gun has no paper-trail to me, and thus none to you.

This will be a FTF sale only- I can meet in north Kitsap or Bellevue area . Cash sale, buyer must have WA drivers license and CPL- no exceptions. Price is $725. No shipping and no sales tax. The only trades I'll consider are a Sig Sauer P245 or 1911 Nightmare Carry in similar condition.

First two pictures are the actual rifle, the last one is a canned one from the internet.

C15b.jpg C15a.jpg C15c.jpg

Last Edited:
I was digging around in a box and found a new-in-the-bag magpul Pmag (the kind with the dustcover). This week only, I'll toss it in free with the rifle. Next week I'll load it up with some rounds and add it to the ready stash for my AR.

FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE (THIS WEEK ONLY) :D

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.