JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This lightly used AR15 carbine has the carbon upper and lower, with forward assist and dust cover. M4 profile 16" barrel with bayonet lug. Low miles, one bushmaster mag and case. Great gun as is, or you could use it for an ultralight build. $1099 FTF, shipping extra. No trades. All cash offers will be considered with courtesy. Thanks for looking.
100_1314_zps276bfe08.jpg
100_1309_zps0b7310e1.jpg
100_1313_zps8e2526a0.jpg
100_1310_zps9222f123.jpg

I'm pretty sure the only reason I unthinkingly posted that is because I've got some rifle-envy going on. I almost bought one of those last fall, but decided to save my money. Now, well... now I wish i had $1500 to spare. :) I'm sorry about the comment, you are completely right about the market.

Just a heads up that Gander mountain has these in stock pretty regularly at $849.

What a man asks for an item is between him and any perspective buyer. Your opinion is uncalled for and shows a lack of discretion. I'm trying to be polite. Ken

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.