JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like new bushmaster XM15 E2S patrolmans carbine, with free float quad rail handgaurd, six posistion adjustable stock, 16 inch chrome lined threaded barrel with birdacge flash suppresor, folding swivle and adjustable quick release bi pod, sling, 30 round mag and 5 round mag and a TBX 4-16x50 Illuminated BDC Scope,, with adjustable 5 brightness illumated sniper rectacle in either red or green, this bushy is a tac driver ive put 1000rnds downrange and havnt had a single problem whatsoever, nor do i expect too,,,and theres not a mark or scratch on it,,,,

mainly interested in trading,, pm me,, im not in a big hurry to sell her im just looking to see what what else is out there,, 1500 OBO

AR15006.jpg
AR15005.jpg
AR15002.jpg
AAARRR001.jpg

Talked with you through another site... didn't hear back from you. Hopefully there was a glitch between you and me with the emails.

Were you the one that offered a Kimber Tactical Ultra II pistol. plus cash?,,,, I had deal setup that but it fell through so right now im just seeing what else is out there

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.