JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Want to sell a Bushmaster Preban AR15. This rifle has very few rounds through it which is evidence by the gas tub. The rest of the gun is in very good shape. The gun has a adjustable stock, bayonte luge, and flash supressor. Gun come swith one 30 round clip.

Price is $1200.

Thanks,

I talked to Bushmaster and the date of manufacture was 3/11/94. The assult weapons law was passed on September 13, 1994. So the gun is actually a pre-ban weapon.

The pictures I took are too large to post on this website. If you would like some pictures please PM me with your email address and I will send them to you.

Thanks,

I talked to Bushmaster and the date of manufacture was 3/11/94. The assult weapons law was passed on September 13, 1994. So the gun is actually a pre-ban weapon.

The pictures I took are too large to post on this website. If you would like some pictures please PM me with your email address and I will send them to you.

Thanks,

Is this a A-2 configuration....

It is the A-2 then becuase it doesn't have a removable handle. And yes it does have adjustable sites.

Thanks,

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.