JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sale Pending (4/4/10)

Hello, First time posting here, so forgive me if I leave something out or am not following the rules of the forum.

I have a Bushmaster AR15 flat top I would like to sell. I picked this up from my uncle who baught it new a few years ago. The only reason I baught it is because he lost his job and was hurting for cash. He never shot the rifle when he owned it. Since I have owned it (around a year) I have only taken it out twice and have a total of about 100 rounds through it. This AR looks exactly like the military M16 withouth burst of course. I have done nothing to it, completely stock and has (1) 30 rd clip. Comes with hard case and all paperwork when baught new. Also I will include around 30 rounds.

I would like $875 OBO. I would also entertain offers for a part cash, part trade for a nice pump action shotgun.

I am located in spokane. I am heading over to seattle in a couple weeks if anyone on the west side is interested, and I can bring it with me.

ar15wholegun.jpg

ar15close.jpg

Last Edited:
You'd probably get more hits if you put that this in a flat top upper. People see A2 and think fixed carry handle. From the pictures that doesn't appear to be the case.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.