JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So, I swore I would never do it again, but I need some money in a hurry. I've got a Bushmaster Lower with the factory installed LPK, pistol grip and M4 tube on it. I've also got an M16A2 fixed stock with the appropriate parts included. If it sells TODAY (i.e. no later than 2000), I will let it go for $200 out the door. If it's not gone by then, I'm keeping it, since I don't really want to sell it anyway.

PM me if you want it.

edited to add:

1) I'm in Portland.

2) I bought it from a friend. It was apparantly on a complete rifle that he sold the upper off. He was going to build a new rifle on it and never got around to it. Same for me,

Yes I thought so too rockKrawler, I even got a warning sent to me for not closing someone elses thread......???????
In honesty I think MarkSBG didnt realize I didnt make the thread. I was posting it because I dont think the person that made the thread knew to close it. I think we all have tried to help someone like this before Eh Rock....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top