JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bushmaster Varminter AR-15 1 in 9" twist with Magpul stock, Harris bipod, Enidine hydraulic recoil buffer, Leupold Mark 4 scope and rings, and two 30 round mags. I have the original stock with a cheek riser that I had on my M-16 in Iraq, and I have the original recoil buffer. I'm asking $1400 without the scope and rings or $2000 with the scope and rings. I also have the Bushmaster case that it came with. I will configure back to original with the cheek riser and Harris bipod and sell for $1000. Interested in a Glock 34 or 23 gen 4 and cash. I'm also looking for a couple quality AR parts kits and am interested in other AR parts for other projects if you want to do an OBO and throw some parts in. Let me know what you have or are looking to let go. I have an FFL that will do the transfer for $25 I think he said. If you have a friend with an FFL close and you are within 30 miles or so I have no problem traveling. With winter here I have no problem delivering anywhere from Hillsboro out to Bend and could use delivering it as an excuse to spend some time on Hood or Bachelor. I could take the Gorge route and deliver along 84 also if you live that direction. I won't be making these trips until I get home in January though.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.