JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a excellent condition Bushmaster M17s bullpup rifle I would like to trade for equal value 8-900.00

Rifle has always been meticulously maintained shoots great its a neet little rifle but I am left handed and bullpup rifles eject right into my face so it needs to get replaced. I would prefer local sale or trade but will ship for the right deal.

I am open to most trades of equal value at this time lets see what you have. no shotguns or 22's
I apologize for the lack of pictures, I do not have a digital camera but if you do a search for Bushmaster M17S you will see what you are getting.

I have an excellent reputation on TFL feel free to check me out if you have any questions glad to answer.

comes in original box w/30 round magazine and owners manual

I have recieved lots of offers and I think it is best if I post a list of what I would like to trade for:

HK pistols
Steyr pistol/rifle
FAL
PTR 91/HK variant
Winchester pre 64
Ruger mini 30
Colt Python, national match 1911
Smith and wesson 686 629, 29, 500 10mm
If you do not see your trade on list go ahead and message me with what you have to trade and I will consider it. thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.