JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just like the title says. I am looking for a good deal on a used Bushmaster ACR Enhanced in FDE (sand color). I am willing to pay cash and/or have multiple trade possibilities. I'd probably just prefer to pay cash. I am not interested in the other color combinations or the non-enhanced version. Send me a PM with your asking price. I could just buy this rifle new, but I am more interested in finding a good deal on a used one.

firearm_carbine_ACR_1.jpg

I have a used ACR Enhanced for sale. Was black but you can see from the photos it is now green shades of camo. Somewhere between 25 & 50 rounds thru it. Liked the looks but decided an AR15 style is more my cup of tea. Expensive mistake, eh? Comes with Magpul Mbus backup sights, Eotech 512 red dot and G33 3x flip-over magnifier (original boxes included). Added a long flash hider so that it really hides flash (mil-spec original too, if desired). Swapped out the trigger for a Giessele Super ACR trigger and you can have the original also. Two 30 round mags and a Plano hard case included. Manuals, etc. $2500 cash for all, no trades. Located in Salem, [email protected] for PM...

P4090001.JPG P4090002.JPG P4090003.JPG P4090004.JPG P4090005.JPG P4090006.JPG P4090007.JPG P4090008.JPG

Very very tempting, but I'm dead set on the stock FDE. I really like your upgrades though and the eotech is a great optic. I'm sure you will find a buyer pretty quick. Thank you for the offer

I wish it was that easy. My interest in firearms is as much about value as it is about personal preference. Sure, I could spray it and possibly be content with the result, but I won't rattle can my firearms for the same reasons I won't do it to my cars... I might personally enjoy the result, but it devalues it and makes it more appealing, but to a smaller crowd.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.