JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1 ACR

or one each of these...

If i wanted the latest uber tacticool rifle for $2399 I'd pony up another $100 and get a SCAR; lighter, folding stock, railed forend, better BUIS and actually combat tested.

it seems to offer less than the Sig 556 or the Robinson XCR for rather more money.....

I got to hold one of these last week. It feels nearly the same in weight and front end heaviness as my Sig 556.

I dont see what makes it so special though. The charging handle location is retarded. I didnt even notice it and had my hand there when the dealer was showing me the release button haha, it slammed my hand pretty good. Why in the heck would they put it up there.

The only good thing is that I got to take a look at the Magpul BUIS and I really like them, so I will probably get a pair of those for my 556, after I get a new rail...

You can put the charging handle on either side just like the SCAR I think. They are pretty similar rifles actually, AR-18 in a tacticool shell more or less. Not that that's bad... AR-18 is cool as ****. It's just not quite worth $2400 is all. SCAR has higher quality parts and is actually combat tested too. ACR can't really compete with that.

Actually, I would maybe buy an ACR for $2400 *if* I could have one that came with a 1:7 CHF chrome lined barrel and internals from a top tier AR manufacturer. There are a lot of nice features on the rifle. Also, SBR would be nice. In other words, if it was as well made and as nice as a noveske or KAC, I would have no issue paying lots of $ for it. But it's not.

1:9 barrel that isn't even chrome lined? Shrubmaster internals? I could get a noveske with a switchblock and optics for less than that price. Sorry bushmaster, but that is WEAK.

no argument on the 1:9 but the barrel is very likely salt nitrided just as LWCR ones are... That would make it harder wearing and easier to clean than chrome.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top