JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe at that price if it included the barrels and bolts and lower parts needed to convert to the following calibers:

7.62x39
5.45x39
6.5 Grendel
.22 LR

I could justify the price then. I used to be wanting this rifle, can't even stomach the thought anymore.

SF-

Looks cheap like most of the MagPul stuff. I think I'll save up for a LMT .308 piston gun; the Brits got it right. Anyway, If I was interested in one of these ACR type rifles, I really would rather have FN SCAR than one of those new plastic MagPul/Shrubmaster rifles for about the same money.

Looks cheap like most of the MagPul stuff.

Qualify that argument.

Magpul has a large, well deserved following. They have PERFECTED the AR magazine, and there are probably millions out there right now, functioning flawlessly. The grips, stocks, AFG, rail panels, MOE line, are all EXCEPTIONAL products for an exceptional value. There back-up irons are awesome and inexpensive. The company is ran and managed by some of the nicest, most intelligent folks on this good planet. "Cheap" is not in the lexicon of Magpul.

The ACR, as originally designed by Magpul, was a genius idea that Bushmaster screwed up by making it WAY too expensive. If that gun was at the pricepoint Bushmaster was touting a year ago, it would be sold out and backordered. Instead, they screwed the consumer, again, and it has failed.

Call me a Kool-Aid drinker, or whatever, but Magpul products are NOT "cheap."

Qualify that argument.

Magpul has a large, well deserved following. They have PERFECTED the AR magazine, and there are probably millions out there right now, functioning flawlessly. The grips, stocks, AFG, rail panels, MOE line, are all EXCEPTIONAL products for an exceptional value. There back-up irons are awesome and inexpensive. The company is ran and managed by some of the nicest, most intelligent folks on this good planet. "Cheap" is not in the lexicon of Magpul.

The ACR, as originally designed by Magpul, was a genius idea that Bushmaster screwed up by making it WAY too expensive. If that gun was at the pricepoint Bushmaster was touting a year ago, it would be sold out and backordered. Instead, they screwed the consumer, again, and it has failed.

Your welcome to like their stuff, however I feel that MagPul's plastic parts feel & look "cheap". I would never mount one of their plastic handguard/rail sets on my LMT & I'm not a big fan of plastic BUIS sights. As far as the ACR goes, it simply looks like a cheaply made plastic rifle, not of HK or FN quality.

@ 2400 I would really put more effort into buying a quality ar15 like Noveske and buying a good acog and tell myself and everyone else "gas piston blah blah blah"

Qualify that argument.

Their magazines are getting better. When they released them they let the consumer perform all the beta testing. While it is true they would replace the problematic magazines for a newer revision it is hardly what I would classify as ideal.

Currently there are problems with their magazines. There has been more than one instance where individuals have run into problems with them. And as always Magpul has offered to replace them. Its nice to see that they do in fact have a very good rep for customer service.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top