JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$740
Manufacturer
Bushmaster
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
BONNEY LAKE
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am the original owner Bushmaster 20" AR-15, Tasco TG1040X50 Scope, 1-piece scope mount, ACE stock, Hogue grip, 30 round magazine & manual in very good condition. Purchased new 20 years ago. Less than 400 total rounds fired. Can meet at FFL in Bonney Lake / Tacoma area or will ship for $25. DSCN0321.JPG DSCN0337.JPG DSCN0335.JPG DSCN0336.JPG DSCN0334.JPG DSCN0329.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
[I would like to buy your rifle if it's still available

QUOTE="magsmd4, post: 2679827, member: 25004"]
I am the original owner Bushmaster 20" AR-15, Tasco TG1040X50 Scope, 1-piece scope mount, ACE stock, Hogue grip, 30 round magazine & manual in very good condition. Purchased new 20 years ago. Less than 400 total rounds fired. Can meet at FFL in Bonney Lake / Tacoma area or will ship for $25. View attachment 746190View attachment 746193View attachment 746194View attachment 746195View attachment 746196View attachment 746197
[/QUOTE]

[I would like to buy your rifle if it's still available

QUOTE="magsmd4, post: 2679827, member: 25004"]
I am the original owner Bushmaster 20" AR-15, Tasco TG1040X50 Scope, 1-piece scope mount, ACE stock, Hogue grip, 30 round magazine & manual in very good condition. Purchased new 20 years ago. Less than 400 total rounds fired. Can meet at FFL in Bonney Lake / Tacoma area or will ship for $25. View attachment 746190View attachment 746193View attachment 746194View attachment 746195View attachment 746196View attachment 746197
[/QUOTE]
I had that one cross posted on GunBroker and it just sold a few days ago... and dropped off at FEDEX yesterday.. I would have much rather sold it to you instead of someone in Orlando, FL.. Cost me $73 to ship it.
The one pictured below is my last Windham NH Bushmaster E2S from the same era as the one that just sold. This one however has a 14.5" barrel with a pinned flash hider making it legal. The stock, railed handguard, Hogue grip and new 30rd magazine are OD. Really nice looking. This has the affixed carry handle. If you are interested I will sell this one for $650. It is in V.G. condition. I am just consolidating and keeping very few AR's since I believe Biden/Harris will be banning online sales going forward. Let me know before I list it if you are interested and I could possible meet at Brads guns or another locally this weekend.

Thank you, Mike M.

DSCN0024.JPG DSCN0025.JPG DSCN0026.JPG DSCN0027.JPG DSCN0028.JPG

I had that one cross posted on GunBroker and it just sold a few days ago... and dropped off at FEDEX yesterday.. I would have much rather sold it to you instead of someone in Orlando, FL.. Cost me $73 to ship it.
The one pictured below is my last Windham NH Bushmaster E2S from the same era as the one that just sold. This one however has a 14.5" barrel with a pinned flash hider making it legal. The stock, railed handguard, Hogue grip and new 30rd magazine are OD. Really nice looking. This has the affixed carry handle. If you are interested I will sell this one for $650. It is in V.G. condition. I am just consolidating and keeping very few AR's since I believe Biden/Harris will be banning online sales going forward. Let me know before I list it if you are interested and I could possible meet at Brads guns or another locally this weekend.

Thank you, Mike M.

View attachment 808343 View attachment 808344 View attachment 808345 View attachment 808347 View attachment 808348
[/QUOTE]

I can do that when are you available

Thank you, Mike M.

View attachment 808343 View attachment 808344 View attachment 808345 View attachment 808347 View attachment 808348

I can do that when are you available
[/QUOTE]
Tomorrow works for me.. Preferably mid to late morning.. as I have something going on in afternoon around 3.. What would work for you??

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.