JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD
Rifle has had around 50 rounds fired through it (maybe less) to confirm zero after I bought it, since then it has been sitting in the back of my vault. Comes with original hard case, sling, magazine, manual. For $800 I'll pay shipping, if you want to negotiate a lower price, you pay shipping to your FFL. FTF with legal Oregon residents is OK.

Rifle is in excellent condition, and LNIB, only in the case, not the box. I'm not looking for any trades as I want to fund another project. I don't have the ability to load photos onto this site, this rifle looks like any other box stock Bushmaster heavy 20 inch barreled rifle. If you are seriously interested, email, or PM me, and I can take some photos with my cell phone and email them to you. Model is the E2S.

Retail per Bushmaster's web site is around $1100, and this rifle is in pristine condition. Offers don't offend me, I can always say "No thanks" if the offer won't work for me.

By the way, I had nothing but positive feedback until the change in the web site last weekend...now it has all disappeared..Offers don't offend me, I can always say "No thanks" if the offer doesn't work for me.

Thursday, 13 Jan 2011: Price reduced to $800, I'll pay shipping out of that. SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

Last Edited: