JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ALL SOLD PENDING

Due to recent accident I really need to raise some funds... reasonable offers will not be refused... must pick up in Kelso/Longview Area(I cant walk let alone travel)

...I'll sell the barrels seperatly from below packages
$70 without matching bolt
$100 with matching bolt
But won't sell Handguards until barrels sell

$300 takes everything including rear sights!

I bought a few barrels at a gunshow to help fund a junior shooting team...and no way am I going to build all of them.. help me out and take a couple off my hands.
Not really making anything on these especially considering the cost to park and enter the show(rediculous!)... I have a problem passing on good deals for a good cause even when I need the money for other things..:confused:

Both are 20" Bushmaster 20" DCM barrels. I was assured they were capable of 1/4 moa with the right load.
These are Competition barrels, the front sight post is not pinned by design, so you can adjust for windage. The front sight apertures were taken out... cheap, but you'll need one. I'll throw in a peep rear aperture with each barrel.
Round count is unknown... they were swapped out for new barrels when the guns went to nationals
with a rifle team. Bores still look great.

Package #1... $135 with the freefloat A2 handguard & rear aperture.
1895A991-4666-4C7A-91AB-D2EC0BAD64B4.jpeg 23BB3F10-CE2A-4058-B007-5C469DB26B44.jpeg

Package #2 $165 comes with HG, aperture and the matched bolt. The jam nut on the HG was customized with some extra "texture" when vise grips were apparently used to remove it, but it is still fully functional and hidden when assembled so not a big deal...

507F64C7-E577-4C25-8CA6-B246E4E2345C.jpeg D22B9EF7-426C-45F2-8D2B-C0832F4576B1.jpeg

The apertures are pictured below on the left obviously..
I'd sell the full sights on the right for $40 Left and $50 for the Armalite on the right
3BE65A73-825A-4108-A4AC-372F929215F1.jpeg 8C66E83C-00A5-4E31-9B48-324E5878F930.jpeg

Cash is king, but I'm always down to trade for Quality AR parts and Accessories.
Especially MK12, MK18, SOPMOD Block 1/1.5/2, URGI, Retro etc.
Hand guards, Triggers, stocks, small parts, Mounts, Lights, Lasers, Optics, Doodads, whatsits... I don't care if it's worn, scratched faded, dirty, or possessed... never hurts to ask, and I'll take a look +/- $ or other shiny things.
Anything from
Knight's Armorment, Colt, P.R.I., A.R.M.S., Geissele, Daniel Defense, BCM, LMT, Noveske, Surefire, leupold,Trijicon, Aimpoint, EoTech... and others.

Last Edited:
EDIT....I'll sell the barrels seperatly from below packages
$100 with matching bolt

I bought a few barrels at a gunshow to help fund a junior shooting team...and no way am I going to build all of them.. help me out and take a couple off my hands.
Not really making anything on these especially considering the cost to park and enter the show(rediculous!)... I have a problem passing on good deals for a good cause even when I need the money for other things..:confused:

Both are 20" Bushmaster 20" DCM barrels. I was assured they were capable of 1/4 moa with the right load.
These are Competition barrels, the front sight post is not pinned by design, so you can adjust for windage. The front sight apertures were taken out... cheap, but you'll need one. I'll throw in a peep rear aperture with each barrel.
Round count is unknown... they were swapped out for new barrels when the guns went to nationals

View attachment 534949 View attachment 534950

Package #2 $165 comes with HG, aperture and the matched bolt. The jam nut on the HG was customized with some extra "texture" when vise grips were apparently used to remove it, but it is still fully functional and hidden when assembled so not a big deal...

View attachment 534952 View attachment 534953

I'd sell the full sights on the right for $40 Left and $50 for the Armalite on the right
View attachment 534954 View attachment 534961

Cash is king, but I'm always down to trade for Quality AR parts and Accessories.
Hand guards, Triggers, stocks, small parts, Mounts, Lights, Lasers, Optics, Doodads, whatsits... I don't care if it's worn, scratched faded, dirty, or possessed... never hurts to ask, and I'll take a look +/- $ or other shiny things.
Anything from
Knight's Armorment, Colt, P.R.I., A.R.M.S., Geissele, Daniel Defense, BCM, LMT, Noveske, Surefire, leupold,Trijicon, Aimpoint, EoTech... and others.
$100 with matching bolt

Anything from
Roughly what part of sw wash are you located? Do you have any photos of the crowns on the barrels?

$100 with matching bolt

Anything from
What is the twist rate on these barrels?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top