JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Burris MTAC 6.5x20x50, it has the G2B reticle, 30mm tube, and Burris forever transferable warranty. I've had the scope for about 2 to 3 years. It was on my hunting rifle that got used occasionally. It's always had scope covers on, that are included. Scope has no ring marks. One turret cap has a small blemish and is in the pictures. Glass is in perfect condition. Also comes with the original box $375 OBO
IMG_1536.JPG
IMG_1540.JPG IMG_1541.JPG IMG_1542.JPG IMG_1543.JPG

Any trade interests or cash sale only? I know it's in the WTS category but doesn't hurt to ask.
:s0141:
Cash is preferred. But I will consider offers. If someone has something I can use or find interesting. I will certainly consider it. Feel free to message me. I priced the scope in hopes of a quick sell. So it's price doesn't equal that of very many firearms.

Hopefully my CL sale will go through and I can come up with some cash for you. Its a great price for that scope. If my items don't sell, I'll pm you (if scope is still available then) with stuff I have for trade. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top