JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$220
Manufacturer
Burris
City
La Center
State
Washington
Zip Code
I've got a used Burris MTAC LPVO 1-4x24 in a PEPR mount up for sale or trade. Also has Vortex defender flip caps on it.
It's got the Ballistic CQ illuminated reticle. It's in great shape - there might be a little mark on it here or there, but no scratches in the glass or serious marks. What you can see on the bottom of the mount is not wear on the mount - is actually paint from the rail of the gun I had it mounted to that has rubbed onto the mount.

In trade, I'm looking for a circle-dot or circle-cross reticle red dot optic. My preference would be a Sig Romeo4M or Romeo4T (with a little cash on my end), but would also consider the right holosun optic (just not sure what that is). Solar backup is a plus, and something that uses industry standard mounts as well (I like to put my optics on AD quick mounts).

I work near downtown Vancouver, and am pretty flexible to meet most weekdays, or will ship. PM if you're interested.

C994F027-099C-4ADD-9295-E99B2AB9E524.jpeg 0C654AC7-B66A-4523-B93C-32831DA303F5.jpeg

info on the reticle can be found here:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top