JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_5301.JPG IMG_5302.JPG IMG_5303.JPG IMG_5305.JPG IMG_5306.JPG This scope came with an upper I bought on here from a member which I was told was unfired, but that was clearly not accurate from the carbon in the chamber and on bolt. Anyway, I only shot about 100 rounds with it. Just saying that it's like new with no blemishes to the anodizing on the tube or the glass.

It has the Ballistic Plex reticle and parallax adjustment is on the objective end.

Comes with sunshade, both butler creek flip caps and the original box and paperwork.

$275 obo

Ok, apparently that's too much.

How about $249 obo. It's really a good scope for the $$.

Last Edited:
This is a great deal. I have one of these and have used it to put hits on steel at 850 yards. (ok...it took me three shots but got it). It is currently on a .270 X-Bolt. The glass is crisp and clear. Center cross hairs are thin and easy to hold on targets at a distance. Adjustments are true 1/4 MOA. GLWS!

Mine is 1" I don't think they come in 30mm. On 10 power mine makes 200 yard hits child's play. I crank it to 12x to go longer. Used it to shoot a 1.22" group at 200 on Tuesday. Can't believe this is still available!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top