JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Burris
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
This is a great scope even though I did not use it much. It was on my back up a go-to rifle which is no longer. I probably fired less than 100 rds with the scope and still have the box for it. It has a push-button on and off button for the illuminated dot that and you can store a spare battery in the cap duplex crosshairs. Burris has a great lifetime warranty in case you ever need it. These were $300 scopes when they came out. I should be keeping it but I have nothing left to put it on.

Also for sale is the A.R.M.S #63 Throw Lever Riser. in over 20 years of shooting Ar15 style rifles The ARMS has been the innovators or Sight and optic Accessories and the only BUIS I would ever use on a rifle that mattered. This mount allows the use of whatever ring height or brand you want.

Burris Scope without rings and Mount $200

A.R.M.S #63 Throw Lever Riser without scope and rinds $125

Burris rings (as seen in the photo) $20 or free with the purchase of the scope and mount.

qFa4xcZ.jpg
fQKOJvY.jpg
nMFvFdy.jpg

This would make a great Hunting scope as well as Tactical style scope with the ability to see targets at longer ranges. If gives you the power of a traditional hunting scope with the speed of a red dot.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top