JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am selling my Burris FastFireIII and Attero Alpha mount for AK-47. This is a VERY sturdy mounting system with hood that is very heavy duty. The Burris was purchased new in December of last year. I have fired the weapon only 2 times with the optic mounted. I have the original box. Optic is brand new with only a small blemish on the battery door from unscrewing it. This is a great package. Attero Alpha mount is new with only small signs of wear.I will let the whole thing go as a package for $225 OBO shipped CONUS. I will spilt up but for the Burris only. Price of Burris by itself will be $180 OBO shippedCONUS. I will also throw in some new batteries. I accept discreet paypal. I am only interested in trades for the following:

Meprolight AK night sight set and cash
7.62x39mm 30rnd circle 10s and cash
Glock 17 mags and cash
9x19 Winchester 127 T-series +p+ and cash, you cover ship
I need at least $100 cash with any trade so shoot me an offer

First "I'll take it" gets it, followed by IM.
EDIT: This has been cross posted on another forum so time stamp applies
SOLD!!!!'n

Thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top