JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought two of these scopes last year. They are great scopes and these range your target and immediately provide you the distance and adjust the dot to that range based on your caliber and weight of bullet you are using. It is simple to use and set up. It has a wireless mini remote for your thumb to hit when you get on your target. 550 yards for animal distance and 800 yards for reflective items. I have all paperwork, box, accessories, Butler Creek scope covers and extra battery. I mounted it on my .270WSM, sighted it in and shot my buck last year. I sold that rifle and don't need this extra scope. I paid $950 last year, I see they are on sale for $850 right now. My price is $650. I can email you pictures if you would like. It really is just like new!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top