JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I fell asleep with a pizza in the oven once. Put out a lot of nasty smoke but didn't burn anything down. The charred remains were easy to toss too.

My smoke alarms are daisy chained together over hard wire plus they have batteries (9v).

The problem is if one of them gets testy, they all start beeping and carrying on at random times - so frustrating I yanked them all out and went to Costco and bought a new 6-pack set rather than try to play musical chairs with the damn things. Add carbon monoxide sensors also.

I prefer the smoke detectors that have the 10 year, non removable battery. That way my renters can't use them for their remote controls or other devices.

My smoke alarms are daisy chained together over hard wire plus they have batteries (9v).

The problem is if one of them gets testy, they all start beeping and carrying on at random times - so frustrating I yanked them all out and went to Costco and bought a new 6-pack set rather than try to play musical chairs with the damn things. Add carbon monoxide sensors also.

I had issues back in September with my linked system. Then I saw a spider crawl out of the one in the bedroom after replacing batteries over and over that night. Oh LAWRD it was stressful.

Hasn't malfunctioned since.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads