JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for my daughter who wants to give a piece of non finished burl wood to her BF, who is increasingly interested in wood working, for his birthday in 2 weeks. We have been looking on CL and it's either not great or high priced.

Doesn't have to be a huge slab or even the nicest one. Just trying to find a reasonably priced peice to help cut funds for my kid.

Send me a pic and your price and I'll pass it on.

***Her tastes are not always on par with mine so please don't take offense if she isn't interested.

Thanks!!!

Joe

Joe does it have to be a burled chunk? Does she want a live edge?

Her words were "a piece of wood he can work on". I guess I inturpeted that as a burl slab but I guess anything could work - he is still learning so I'm having a hard time helping her with a $100 live edge slab.

show him a tree you need cut down and tell to go earn it! :D

Ask her tonight what he's really looking for I am sure that I can come up with something for him. Most likely for free. If he wants to get crazy with a burl then I would have to see what I have laying around.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.