JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 2 burial plots at Evergreen Memeorial Gardens cemetary. They are valued at $1500. Would like to trade them for quality firearms. Trade value is $1000. Washington residents only, please.

Wow....just goes to show how you can read the words and still be confused! I thought it was some place you took old, worn out guns!

I was thinking 'like wow...... I've got access to about 350 acres and at about 500 guns per acre I am going to be rich selling gun burial plots.... Rich I say!!", then I read the ad :(

SF-

I already have my finel resting place worked out....but just wanted to say ..to the shopper...this is like life insurence..your going to need it.
And need it more than that extra gun.LOL.sadly most people dont see it as having any value. But for the family left behind it
Aferms that you were a good guy....or realy that you were not that big of an *** hole.LOL...good luck!

I already have my finel resting place worked out....but just wanted to say ...this is like life insurence..your going to need it.
And need it more than that extra gun.LOL.sadly most people dont see it as having any value. But for the family left behind
Aferms that you were a good guy....or realy that you were not that big of an *** hole.LOL...good luck!

Uhhhh......you ever hear of cremation? Things change, and we (my wife and I) don't want to be buried in a traditional "plot". We have other plans for our remains.......hence, we are divesting ourselves of this "real estate". The price is reduced to $1000 for both plots.

I was trying to help bulid intrest.....you know...but now you have planted the seed
to bar-b-q your self (and thats fine lm doing the same) maybe someone will by it.
1000.00 plot/ 250.00 bar-b-q hmmmmm. I'll change my post.
I can see how one would think i was talking to the op.
I was meaning to talk to the shopper. By the way does it have a view?
Are their trees near by?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top